editor@360hinduism.com
| |

Why are all Babas bad?

In the aftermath of Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh episode, no matter what Indian media channel you watch, all Hindu Saints were being regularly projected in less than flattering light – does not matter if the allegation are true or baseless, does not matter what the age is, does not matter what their contributions have been. Excerpts from Yuri Bezmenov ‘s interview a former KGB spy some years ago provide an amazing insight.

Insiders information about how a culture is destroyed by vested interests and why there are so negative connotations with being a “Hindu Baba” why you hear so much in Indian media about allegations of Hindu Saints even if unproven but practically nothing about their sacrifices for the public and service activities of their disciples.
Read excerpts from interview with Yuri Bezmenov a former KGB spy.

Only about 15% of time, money and man power of our organization are spent on spying as such. The other 85% is a slow process, which we call ideological subversion.

What it basically means is to change the perception of reality by the process of brainwashing of the people covertly with the labour of years.

It’s a great brainwashing process, which goes very slowly. It is a simple method to make somebody a permanent fool or crazy through brainwashing.
It takes about 15 to 20 years to destroy a country’s culture and civilization in such slow steps that the people would hardly realize that they are being slow-poisoned to degenerate. And get finished without even knowing.

There are four steps to transform the thinking and behavior of an entire population, over generations.
1. Demoralization
2. Destabilization
3. *Crisis
4. Normalization

The moment they lost their religion, (cultural and moral education and social structure); the old civilizations like Mohan-jo-daro culture, Babylonian culture and Egyptian culture etc., disintegrated, collapsed and died out. You cannot subvert an enemy which does not want to be subverted. Japanese were not accepting anything from any foreign country some 50-60 years ago; to preserve their culture, ideology, traditions, values intact.

Most of the activity of the department was to compile huge amount or volume of information on individuals who are instrumental in creating public opinion. For this purpose the publishers, editors, journalists, actors, educationalists, professors of political science, memebers of parliament, representatives of business circles are used by us. We divide them into two parts; one part of them will promote and propagate the communist ideology. We place them on high positions; so that they can mislead the people through media and public communication.
The others; who are against us; we destroy them; by character assassination, by spreading rumours or by getting them killed or showing them died in accident.

We demoralise the youths by teaching and misguiding them. The educated class, like professors, become the tool to destabilize the nation. Their activities include the destruction of religion, government system and economic system. The people would hardly realize that they are being slow-poisoned to degenerate. The country does not perceive the agents of subversion as their enemy. Therefore they make the country weaker and weaker day by day. It is like building a house on sand; which will collapse sooner or later.

For this unrestrained import of foreign literature for infiltration of foreign ideology is made and the youth are made its target; because being malnourished due to eating junk food for years; they have lost their mental and physical capacity to resist it. All the foreign companies give their ads only to those TV channels and newspapers, who show their junk items and do their propaganda.

The demoralization process in India is basically completed already. Even if you start right now you start educating new generation of India, it will still take you 15 to 20 years to turn the tide of the ideological perception of reality. When they will become self-esteemed, patriotic and enthusiastic they will be able to understand the truth; and will be able to defend themselves, their families, their community and their country.
– Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov, Former KGB agent and Soviet propagandist